2. The maximum number of active participants is 4 per instrumental class and 5 in total for the dance workshop. There is no limit for passive participants.
3. The admission of applications for active participation is based on the CV (bachelor, master degree). A link to Youtube recording is appreciated and can play a crucial role in the decision of acceptance.
4. To apply, please fill in the application form, selecting the name of a course and offer type, upload your CV and concert photo. Within two weeks you will be notified about the decision of acceptance. Two more weeks are allowed to pay for the course. An application can only be valid once the course payment has been received by the Soloist Academy administration.
5. The deadline for applications is 1st of May for Early Bird offers and 15th of June for all other offers. A confirmation of enrolment will be send within two weeks of the application date together with the works to prepare for Jam concerts which will be equally available on the website.
6. Refunds are made only if the courses are cancelled by the Soloist Academy and not by a participant. Covid or other serious cases will be considered.
7. Some participants will be selected to perform at the concerts.
8. Course fee for active participants:
We have the follwing types of offers:
Early Bird. €600: includes course fee, lodging offered by friends of the Soloist Academy or at the apartments. Evening meals.
Regular. €800: includes course fee, lodging at the Hotel (2 in a room) and evening meals.
Course only. €400: includes course fee and 10 evening meals.
Dance workshops. €400: includes course fee lodging and 5 evening meals.
Morning and afternoon meals is on the responsibility of participants.
9. Course feefor passive participants is €100 to be paid online together with the application or on the place. This includes only an administrative fee. Lodging and meals is extra.
10. Soloist Academy does not take any responsibility for the safety of your instruments or other valuables.
11. By joining the course, the participants authorize Soloist Academy to use any video/audio recordings or pictures for promotional purposes.