TERMS & CONDITIONS of participation
1. Types of participants: Active and Passive.
Active participants are invited to:
active participation at the morning master-classes.
active participation at the JAM Concerts.
free entrance to all Academy events.
11 evening meals at the hotel-restaurant Bois Joly or other, paid by the Academy (7 evening meals for conducting course participants).
Passive participants are welcome to:
free entrance to all Soloist Academy events.
2. The maximum number of active participants is 4 by class. There is no limit for passive participants.
3. The admission of applications for active participants is based on the CV (bachelor, master degree). A link to Youtube recording of an applicant is appreciated and could play a crucial role in decision of acceptance.
4. To apply, please fill in the application form, selecting the name of a course, type of a course, upload your CV and concert photo, then proceed to payment (see fig. 8). The application is only valid when the payment is received. Applicant shall be notified of the admission of his/her candidature within two weeks of the submission of the application form. The payment of a selected course should be made by the applicant no later than two weeks after the confirmation of acceptance has been sent by the Soloist Academy. If no payment made, the position in a selected course remains open for other candidatures.
5. The deadline for applications is 15th of June. The final confirmation of enrolment will be sent within two weeks after the payment has been received.
6. Refunds are made only if the courses are cancelled by the Soloist Academy and not by a participant.
7. Some participants will be selected to perform at the concerts.
8. Course types and fees for active participants:
Types of offers:
Early Bird. €600: includes course fee, evening meals and lodging with Friends of the Soloist Academy. Maximum 12 candidatures. Apply before 1st of May.
Regular Offer. €800: includes course fee, evening meals and lodging at the hotel Bois Joly Crozet (2 pers. in a room). Apply before 15th of June.
Course Only. €400: includes course fee and evening meals. Apply before 15th of June.
Morning and afternoon meals is on the responsibility of participants.
9. Course fee for passive participants is €100 to be paid online together with the application or on the place. This includes only an administrative fee. Lodging and meals is extra.
10. Other potential costs to be paid by participants by themselves (The Academy does not take any responsibility for any personal expences of the participants).
11. The instruments and other valuables that the artist brings are not insured by Soloist Academy.
12. By joining the course, the participants authorise Soloist Academy to use any video/audio recordings or pictures including the names of performers for promotional purposes, sharing on social media networks and advertisement.