Terms & Conditions of Participation
1 Types of participants: Active and Passive.
Active participants are invited to:
- active participation at the morning individual lessons.
- active participation at the JAM Concerts.
- free entrance to all Academy events.
- evening meals paid by the Soloist Academy.
Passive participants are welcome to:
- all classes, Jam concerts.
- to all Academy events at no cost.
2 The maximum number of active participants is 4 per instrumental class. There is no limit for passive participants.
3 The admission of applications for active participants is based on the CV (bachelor, master degree). A link to Youtube recording is appreciated and could play a crucial role in the decision of acceptance.
4 To apply, please fill in the application form, selecting the name of a course, type of a course, upload your CV and concert photo. Within two weeks you will be notified about the decision of acceptance. Two more weeks is allowed to make a course payment. An application can only be valid once the course payment has been received by the SA administration.
5 The deadline for applications is 1st of June. A confirmation of enrolment will be within two weeks of the application date together with the works to prepare for Jam concerts which will equally be available on the website.
6 Refunds are made only if the courses are cancelled by the Soloist Academy and not by a participant. Covid or other serious cases will be considered.
7 Some participants will be selected to perform at the concerts.
8 Course fee for active participants:
We have the follwing types of offers:
- Course only. €400: includes course fee and 10 evening meals.
- Early Bird. €600: includes course fee, lodging offered by friends of the Soloist Academy or at the apartments. Evening meals.
- Regular. €900: includes course fee, lodging at the Hotel-Restaurant “Bois Joly” (2 in a room) and evening meals.
Morning and afternoon meals is on the responsibility of participants.
9 Course fee for passive participants is €100 to be paid online together with the application or on the place. This includes only an administrative fee. Lodging and meals is extra (to be discussed separately).
10 Soloist Academy does not take any responsibility for the safety of your instruments or other valuables.
11 By joining the course, the participants authorize Soloist Academy to use any video/audio recordings or pictures for promotional purposes.